AFFIRMATIVE ACTION RECRUITS A LABORATORY TECHNICIAN.
The manager of affirmative action, friendship center Bamenda is pleased to announce to the general public that they are in need of the services of a well-trained and seasoned LABORATORY TECHNICIAN. The laboratory technician has the responsibility to;
- Collect blood samples for use in rapid HIV/AIDS testing following National Algorithm;
- Fill the log book and testing registers;
- Take room temperature and ensure quality control of testing kits;
- Ensure proper disposal of laboratory waste;
- Prepare SOP for testing kits;
- Organize biosafety meetings;
- Ensure the cleaning of the laboratory;
- Participate in all field activities organized by Act. Bamenda;
- Participate in all meetings of debriefing with prevention team as well as in coordination meetings.
Interested candidates should drop their application at the office at PNEU junction Bamenda consisting of:
- A motivation letter,
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with two referee contacts,
- Photocopy of ID card and required diploma,
All applications files should be deposited at the office on or before November 08 2019, 3:00PM