AFFIRMATIVE ACTION RECRUITS A COMMUNITY MOBILIZATION OFFICER
The manager of affirmative action, friendship center Bamenda is pleased to announce to the general public that they are in need of the services of a well-trained and seasoned COMMUNITY MOBILIZATION OFFICER. The CMO has the responsibility to:
- In charge of coordinating, the prevention activities carried out by the pair educators,
- In charge of the control of the working tools elaborated within the framework of the project,
- supervises prevention actions, mapping contacts with targeted people;
- Ensure the weekly recording of the data and the reporting of the activities carried out during the month and semester.
- Facilitate coordination meetings / debriefing sessions with peer educators working in the project once a week.
- Submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and semi-annual activity reports to M & E.
- participates in coordination meetings
- ensures the proper management of prevention materials
- replenishes and ensures the prevention table
Interested candidates should drop their application at the office at PNEU junction Bamenda consisting of;
- A motivation letter;
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with two referee contacts;
- Photocopy of ID card and required diploma;
All applications files should be deposited at the office on or before November 08 2019 3:00PM